Included with ALL lease agreements under Renting Doors is the Resident Benefits Package. Renters will be named as Additionally Insured under the Renting Doors Master Insurance Policy. Renters would be responsible for any charged deductibles of $500 per incident for claims. These features are included for $27.00 per month.
- $100,000 Renters Liability Insurance Coverage Provided Under the Renting Doors Master Policy. Benefit: Renters are covered under the Renting Doors master policy for $100,000 in liability.
- $20,000 Renter’s Content Coverage Provided Under the Renting Doors Master Policy. Benefit: Renters are covered under the Renting Doors master policy for $20,000 in renter’s content coverage.
- $10,000 Renter’s Bodily Injury Coverage Provided Under the Renting Doors Master Policy. Benefit: Renters are covered under the Renting Doors master policy for $10,000 in bodily injury. In the event of a claim:Renters are instructed to contact Renting Doors for claim submission. Deductible: Renting Doors carries a $500 deductible which will be applied to any claims.
- No Additional Charges for All Rental Payment Options to Include In-Person, ACH, or Check. Benefit: Renters simply pay their rent plus the $27.00 per month for an all-inclusive payment.
- Included Renters Portal for Maintenance, Payment Options, and Electronic Statements. Benefit: Renters have free access to our Renter Portal to submit maintenance requests, pay online using all included payment options to include the automatic ACH option, and have access to electronic statements.
- Free Credit Reporting for All Rental Payments made during this Lease to TransUnion. Benefit: Renters receive the benefit of positive credit reporting for all on-time rental payments to TransUnion.
- 24/7 Maintenance Hotline with Live Phone Support. Benefit: Renters can reach a live person after hours for emergency maintenance concerns.
- One Time Returned Payment Fee Forgiveness. ($85.00) Benefit: Renting Doors will grant a one-time waiver of a returned ACH or Check payment fee.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I opt out of this Resident Benefits Package? No. Renting Doors is providing the Resident Benefits Package to all renters. The included insurance coverage is under Renting Doors as a Master Policy and applied to each home under management. Renters receive the benefits of the coverage without applications, credit checks, or billing.
What if I have my own Renters Insurance coverage? The Resident Benefits Package will apply to all homes and renters under the Renting Doors Master Policy. You may always carry any additional insurance coverage of your choosing.